Thread: Gallery Images
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 11:22 AM   #1
dee

Gallery Images

I want to thank everyone, epecially Joe for making it possible, and Al from Canada, for updating his photos, for all the great images sent to this site for our viewing pleasure. I hope everyone visits the gallery periodically to see what people have to say in pictures - one pix = 1K words - because, for some of us, that is how we best express ourselves. We don't lurk, exactly, we just say our piece in pictures. My abiding message is that I am SO much more than the stinking cancer. However, because it has touched me, and in the form we all possess on this site - at least, most of us - I visit often to keep up with the growing body of assembled science and anictodal evidence AND the comfort I derive from "listening" to others in a similar plight.

On another note, I am in San Diego right now, visiting my family in Ocean Beach. My brother, Duane, a nurse, has committed to come see those who "man" the boothe at the Cancer Survivor event on June 11th. His birthday is the next day; wish him a happy one. He owes his sister's sanity and survivor spirit to this site - and knows it.

dee

PS People, please send photos - they enlarge our universe and help to connect our dots of understanding.
dee is offline   Reply With Quote