Thread: 1st treatment
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 07:36 AM   #12
rinaina

I might have gone a little overboard with the wig thing but heck, I have to make fun of this right? I bought this inexpensive but human hair, one piece headband and hair attached, shoulder length to wear strictly to the health club,(G-d willing I will be able to go and workout) It looks as if it would be my hair,(although different hair color, my natural color), with a thick black headband that can act as a sweatband...cheap only $35. I also bought two other fashion wigs, one synthetic replicating my highlighted hair only a bit shorter and with bangs and then I bought a human hair wig replicating my hair exactly only that will require maintenance and I don't know if I am going to like that part of it. What do any of you thing about that? It's so easy with synthetic wigs because it's low maintenance, although they do have their problems with heat and all. Oven doors, cook tops etc. Feedback would be appreciated if it isn't too much trouble. Also did a lot of you lose your eyebrows and eyelashes too. I am on A/C for chemo now followed later by taxol and herceptin.

Thanks for everything you guys are the best.
Rina
AC 4 dense doses
34 radiation treatments including booster doses
receiving herceptin every 3 weeks since late August 2006 for 12 months

Last edited by rinaina; 05-28-2006 at 03:05 PM..
rinaina is offline   Reply With Quote