View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 12:15 AM   #55
Lyn
A Living Legend

Smile

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing about the radiation, it made me feel a lot better, I saw the radiation oncologist today and it made a nice change for him not to be overly concerned, he just said I have your MRI and his girls put me through their new CT scanner, I am scheduled to start 10doses from next Friday night at 8.30, we have yet another holiday on Monday, at least he didn't mention that word, I don't even want to repeat, the Qua choke, word that is. He was more concerned about the other lump that the surgeon was not PARTICULARLY WORRIED ABOUT, land just dismissed, like me he is concerned about anything that shouldn't be there. I stopped my steroid today I think my body has been saturataed with it and I am now alergic, just 1/2 tablet made my face blow up like a watermelon even red on the cheek and it was not interacting with the other drugs very well at all. I am also getting the hydrocortisone injection in my collapsed shoulder next Thursday, so I may get a bit more use out of that one, I had my eating binge yesterday but started to get back on track today, I even took my Oxygen water, it tastes like pool chlorine, but C doesn't like odygen or alkaline, that is why I had the lemon on my pancakes yesterday, lemon is alkaline of all things. So I have had my week long pity party and now time to get cured, AGAIIIIIIIN, if not atat least NED so I can catch my breath.

Love & Hugs Lyn
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote