View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 01:59 AM   #42
Lyn
A Living Legend

Smile

Thanks everyone, I just found out today that the Gentleman is actually a Professor in Radiation Oncology, so one of the best angels yet, I feel good and the worse pain I am getting is in my knee and shin which I am positive I fractured when I fell, but do you think I can get anyone to take me seriously, and the nerve doc, I told her to be careful with her reflex hammer, so what did she do wack both knees where they were sore, she was lucky her face wasn't in the way and my reflexes were slow which is apparently a good thing. The other thing is, friends and relative are being reallllly nice and visiting me, I tell them that the game isn't over, the goal post have been moved further away and the pole lifted and that I am not in denial, us HERs are unknown and no one knows which way we are headed because the herceptin mutates out cancer and we are unpredictable and that I am not finished my work teaching the oncs and I want to be around until at least the age of my mother, 86 with the energy of a 20 year old. So I will know more tomorrow and I will let keep you all informed, and my organs are all functioning well considering all the drugs I am on.

Love, Hugs & many thanks for all the help and info
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote