Thread: Just for fun...
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 05:24 PM   #68
jener8er

I guess it's my turn then I'll be 40 in August, was diagnosed in Oct 04. I used to work as a secretary for a "Big Six" accounting firm, but have been home with my kids since '95. I now have 4 kids - 13, 11, 6 and 3 - and don't have time to work! I do the bookkeeping for my husbands 2 video companies, and that keeps me very busy. Originally from the UK, but now living in California, just outside LA. Glad to be here and getting Herceptin and not having to fight for it like everyone else in the UK. I wish my family was closer, that's one thing this whole experience has taught me. I've been married for 15 years and my husabnd has not dealt with this well at all, partly because HIS Mom died of BC when he was 20 - not a good experience for him. Still kinda struggling through the whole thing, but feeling very well. Brain MRI tomorrow, so all posititve thoguhts will be appreciated!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this site, everyone on it, and all the information and support available here. It's a club none of wanted to belong too, but I am amazed at some of the great people I've come to meet over the past year and a half. OK, I'm done!
4/20+ Lymph nodes
Stage 3a
Age 38, CA
jener8er is offline   Reply With Quote