View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 12:11 PM   #4
Chelee

Hi tousled1, Maybe its just that simple as you said. That each time you have chemo the side affects change. I have only had two full infusion...(not counting my weekly herceptin) and out of the two full ones...I don't have much to compare it with. I just "assumed" as we all know you shouldn't do...it would be pretty much be the same side affects each time. I guess I got fooled. I DID ask my oncologist & infusion nurse several times if they are SURE they didn't change something on my last chemo? They swear they didn't. But its SO different this time I really would of bet everything that they did....even if it was my accident. Thanks for letting me know it can be different each time. We will see what tomorrow brings for me as it will be my third full infusion. Thanks again!

Hi Tricia, I thought like you said since I had some problems the first round maybe they changed something or gave me less of one of the drugs? But they say its all the same. I can see some differences...but this has been to an EXTREME. I just can't understand why my hair is growing so well...no bone pains at all like the first time...and my finger nails and toe nails are growing. They sure didn't do this the first time. I was a mess. Maybe my body got a little adjusted to it? Oh well...works to me. I noticed you said your hair started growing on the Taxol. So I guess I just can't expect it to be the same way each time. Thanks so much to BOTH of you.
Chelee is offline   Reply With Quote