View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 09:44 PM   #38
katcdale@yahoo.com

Location: Mississippi Delta, birthplace of the Blues, across the street from Super Chikan and down from Daddy Rich, with illiamWeejyRogers@myspace is(son),in a multicultural neighborhood ,flat for miles, with fields of cotton,soybeans, turning corn fields town, all musician come here, beside MS River,
Exclamation katcdale@yahoo.com

Marily,
You have really helped me. I just let my boys move everything. It was too tough on me physically and emotionally (packing up a house full of 20 yr.memories). They got rid of most things that I may have kept. They wouldn't let me even go to the house at first. Now, we are living in my deceased inlaws older home with too much clutter, & NOT enough bedrs. My husband is the head pharmacist at the local hospital. My oldest son has garduated from college and is the Director of Finance(pinched every cent)at the hosp.). I have one son in Law School(spends my every cent), and one who thinks he finally knows what he has to do & in college(he started composing classical music about 2 yrs. ago, altho he cannot read nor write it--it is beautiful and very complex!!) The bad thing is that my husband sleeps in one bedr.& I in another. I go to bed too late and we each have a favorite dog.( excuse??,but).. He treats me like his father did his mother--they slept in separate bedr.,-- I keep telling him I'm not HER--I have felt so distant from him and other people. That's why finding you et al. HERE means so much to me. I taught highschool and had degrees in French, English, Math, and Sp.Ed. The public schools here are pretty bad--gangs, fights, ethnic fights,etc... Now, well, I'm not teaching and just trying to did out of this mess and trying to survive. Has your cancer come back?? Are you still working?? Kat in the delta

Last edited by katcdale@yahoo.com; 03-23-2006 at 09:48 PM.. Reason: left out words
katcdale@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote