View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 12:08 PM   #34
katcdale@yahoo.com

Location: Mississippi Delta, birthplace of the Blues, across the street from Super Chikan and down from Daddy Rich, with illiamWeejyRogers@myspace is(son),in a multicultural neighborhood ,flat for miles, with fields of cotton,soybeans, turning corn fields town, all musician come here, beside MS River,
What tests for the return of the Big"C"& my RX

I am 51 yrs. old and have had a partial Masc.,portacath.put in,4 Adrimy/Cytoxin followed by 12 weekly Taxos,(6Taxols with herceptin upon approval of drug followed by 6 more wkly alone to make 12 herceptins weekly). Now, I am taking 8mg.IV(60 min) every 3 wks. with an injection of benadryl and 2 tylenols beforehand. Fingernails are brittle and some acheyness(sp?), but better than the alternative. WHO OUT THERE KNOWS THE Survival rate statistics of taking/not taking the herceptin. and How long have you all been on it??? MY ONC. has been in the USA for only 7 yrs. and will never give me detailed info.-just says "Don't worry--You are fine", even when asking about factors on blood tests,etc I had my surgery in Apr.'05 and started Chemo. in May '05,then rad. and now herceptin. WHAT TESTS, and how often do you check to see if the Big "C' has returned???? RSVP KAT asap

Last edited by katcdale@yahoo.com; 03-19-2006 at 12:39 PM.. Reason: add detail
katcdale@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote