View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 02:53 AM   #4
Lani

Al

I am sorry your wife is struggling with brain mets.

You must be frustrated by the lack of clear-cut answers, lack of availability of drugs in the pipeline, difficulties dealing with the health service in Canada, etc.

I wrote out a reply to your inquiries, but decided not to post them as all I sensed was frustration on your part (and perhaps hostility)

I think you also underestimate the ladies of the board--I doubt they would go out and try to buy OEA based on the article posted

I wish you the VERY BEST and will not add to your annoyance by posting my reply to your confusion on this topic--like much in this awful disease things are complex and raise further questions.

An ancient home in Pompeii destroyed by the eruption of Vesuvius had scrawled on its wall the following: I want it ALL NOW

We ALL want the answers, but understanding and progress seems to come in little steps.

Just like the fact that there is noone forcing People to buy the newspapers with the Danish cartoons if it offends them, noone is FORCING you to read my posts.

I will always try to remember to put my name on them so you can be SURE not to click on them. (BUT I HAVE NO PLANS TO STOP POSTING.) No reason to annoy yourself when you are busy worrying about finding practical immediate solutions for your wife--I mean this whole-heartedly, not in any condescending manner!

There are many reasons people post on this board and many reasons people come to this board to read.

Like any other gathering of people, many have different motivations, characteristics and "styles"

Again, I commisserate with you and your situation. Let me not add further to your worries/burdens/frustrations.