View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 08:45 PM   #4
Sandy H

Pam welcome to this site. You will find much inspiration here as well as good info. Inflammatory is a tough one as everyone is different My oncologist keeps saying its a chronic illness we live with. I have had it for 5 years and am doing well. I only have skin mets. One has to keep trying combos as inflammatory can turn resistant to drugs. Tumor markers aren't always accurate-they do not work on me with just skin mets so we don't do them anymore. In your case its probably a good thing to watch them until you get a pattern that works for you. I get scanned faithfully, every 6 months per orders of my oncologist. Don't get discouraged. If you want an IBC sister to help you I will be that sister. We can e-mail personally. There are a few on this board that are IBC and everyone is Her2 positive. Only 2 to 3% are IBC so we are few and far between. I am always looking for IBC'ers to share info with. You probably will hear from others with IBC here. I wish you well. My e-mail is sanhenry@prexar.com hugs Sandy
Sandy H is offline   Reply With Quote