View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 06:02 PM   #20
Rozebud

Just heard from Jojo. She's been going stir crazy over the last few days, as all of you who have been in the hospital well understand. Lisa - she said she didn't think it was related to the sinus infection, but wasn't completely sure. I guess she'd been having headaches, but they must have come on pretty suddenly. The swelling in her brain has finally gone down (decadron did it's job I guess), and she hasn't had any headaches since Saturday so they're releasing her from the hospital. She'll be meeting with her oncologist and neurosurgeon (the one who did the craniotomy and radiation seeds last year) tomorrow to determine next steps. I told her about all the prayers and well wishes, mentioned everyone by name, and I know it made her day. Please keep those prayers coming....they worked today!!

Dx'd 1/04 at 33, while 33 weeks pregnant

Dx: Stage IIIC IDC, ER-, PR+ (23%), Her2=2.7 (IDC)/7.6 (FSH), 2.5cm primary tumor, grade III, 11/18+ nodes (largest 3.8 cm)

Treatment: A/C *4, T *4, 1 year of herceptin (BCIRG 006), mastectomy, rads (7 weeks), zoladex (5 years) with tamoxifen (2 years)/aromisin (3 years), bilateral SGAP summer 05 at NOLA

Oops, retested tumor and I guess I'm er/pr- after all.
Stopped all hormonal tx 10/07. Periods resumed 6/08. Bye bye hot flashes!!!!

http://www.edrie.com/kopecky
*~VISIT OUR FAMILY!~*
Rozebud is offline   Reply With Quote