View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 07:49 PM   #9
Chelee

Hi Audrey, I am hoping I will feel like you once I actually know I can get through the first chemo treatment. I want to do something to fight this...and this is the only way...so I have to do it. I know it won't be easy...but its all the unknown I guess. People say its not easy, but its doable. I just wish I didn't have this darned anxiety...it makes things so much worse then they would be. Very frustrating. But I have been on meds for my anxiety...which it was helping...until this came up. I have mentioned it to my doctors...so we will see what they might need to change or adjust so I can do all this.

I do have all the anti-nausea drugs...one that I am to start the day before chemo...and some during, and after. So it looks like they cover that really well. I will sure find out soon enough.

Your story is encouraging because I too was diagnosed with an invasive aggressive cancer...high grade, stage IIIA, also with node involvement..and Er & Pr weakly positive. So its nice to hear how well you have done! To be NED since 2001 is aweseome to hear...music to my ears.

Thanks for sharing your story with me. It really makes a world of difference to me and keeps me hanging in there...and thinking positive. And believe me...I seriously need all the help I can get these days. God bless you.
Chelee is offline   Reply With Quote