View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 05:03 PM   #4
Unregistered

Becky, thanks for telling me what AC was. I kept seeing it and had no idea. Its funny that you said ususally they use Taxol and herceptin as that IS what my doctor first wrote down on a paper for me. I asked why he changed to the taxetere after telling me Taxol? He just said it was a mistake...that where he learned on the EAST COAST...that is what they did...verses here on the WEST coast...this is what they use. (So that's all he told me about that???)

As to the carbplotin...I haven't a clue. He just seems to think this is what is best for me and my type cancer. It was put up in front of a cancer board from what I was told...and this is their choice.

Also thanks so much for explaining about the Er & Pr being weakly positive. I couldn't find any info on that. You explained that very well. I really appreciate it so much.

I am glad I was directed to this board...I can see it will be very helpful to me and I can also see there is alot of support here. I need all I can get.

I just wish I wasn't so darned nervous about my chemo starting Tues. Everyone tells me to think positive and get my head in the right place for that. But I already had major anxiety LONG before this came up...so I am especially nervous. I pray I can get through even the first day without a major panic attack. Has anyone else here ever had to live with anxiety/panic attacks and actually made it through chemo? I hope they can give me something if I get to upset.

Thanks for the replies.