View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 04:51 PM   #6
Lyn
A Living Legend

Smile

Hi Lu Ann, she would love to be your daughter's pen pal, my daughter gets excited when she even gets mail in the letter box, too bad when someone is only trying to sell her National Geographics. My daughter Casey also has ambitions to do a lot of travelling when she completes school and I know Canada is on her list and you would only be a hop skip and a jump away I am sure, and I bet your daughter is also very grown up for her age like mine having to deal with all of this, she also seems to counsel me at times when I feel like giving up, and of course she wins I would hate not to see her growing up, she is on a violin retreat at the moment, I knw that sounds geekey but fiddlers from around the world with different styles (she loves the irish music the Corrs especially) and she absolutely adores BOND, if you have heard of them nall girls bucked the system when they were thrown out of the big orchestra because they updated the stuffy classical tunes, Casey even bought her own Blue Electric see through violin and I know tutors earn a fortune giving lessons so she will manage to get the money to travel. She also has a beautiful voice and her singing teacher also wants her to become a turtor, so at the moment she is working part time at the local supermarket in the deli, she is very thrifty with her money eventhough she seems extravagent at times she still has a big stash hidden away so the world is at her feet. I don't know about you but I get a lot of enjoyment watching her growing up into a beautiful young lady and I must admit I do spoil her, she has two older brothers. Love to hear from you both soon. We may be able to start a Teen Chat forum or Live, for our kids, boys included for a support for siblings, We will have to put it to Joe and Christine.

Love & Hugs Lyn
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote