View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 04:26 PM   #1
Joe
Webmaster

Lisa, Glad You Bought It Up

Unfortunately, due to other priorities within the HER2 Support Group which I'll fill all of you in at a later date, I have been a bit remiss about these message boards.

First of all, every oncologist, researcher and pharmaceutical representative who have ever visited this website (and there are many) marvel at the quality of information presented here and also at the depth of the questions posted and the answers. You should all be congratulated for helping us maintain our sterling reputation among the healthcare community.

I have received several emails from members who are concerned about the misplacing of posts and therefore offer an explaination of each board and what messages should be posted there.

1. Main Board.. This is where members post their questions and concers about treatments, drugs, reactions, mysterious side effects, good news, bad news, messages of congratulations or just to vent.

2. Clinical Trials..This board is for current participants in clinical trials to share their experiences, announcements of new clinical trials or to learn more about existing clinical trials.

3. Articles of Interest..Post interesting articles that you have uncovered, medical abstracts, or links to articles that will be of interest to the HER2/neu community.

4. Profiles in Courage..Write about your personal struggle with this insideous disease, how you cope, secrets of success, etc..

5. San Antonio and ASCO Boards..These boards contain the highlights that are of concern to our members from the latest meetings.

By following these guidelines, we will be able to balance our boards more efficiently and recent posts won't disappear off the boards so suddenly.

Warmest Regards
Joe
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote