View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 10:27 PM   #4
Tom

Hang in there

Dear Al and Linda,

I have to hand it to you. You guys have really been through the carwash with this crap. We on the site are all praying for you, not to mention our church prayer chain folks who have no idea who Linda is, but will go to our God on bended knee for intervention on her behalf. I have all the faith in the world that you will find your answers to this obstacle as well. I admire both of you more than I can explain, and you have given me personal strength for Mom's battle as well.

Even in your update post, you provide precious tidbits of information for all of us. I never knew that WBR provided openings in the blood/brain barrier. What a fabulously useful piece of knowledge that is for anyone dealing with brain mets. I too am worried about brain mets, as Mom had a seizure last night that may be related to her vascular dementia, or something more ominous.

I can only say hang in there and remember all of us are thinking of you both. I sincerely hope that some day I might get the opportunity to meet the both of you in person and shake your hands. You guys are awesome, and a shining light of hope and determination to me and others. God Bless you both.

Sincerely,
Tom
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote