View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 07:10 AM   #16
cdbrown428

No I am not. I am only on the herceptin. I can't take any sleep aids because of sleep apnea. I just can't figure out why I have been feeling this achiness, even when trying to sleep at night. You would think you would feel better at night when resting. I'm beginning to feel like I'm on chemo again except for not being tired. The least little thing wakes me up at night. I've been on the herceptin for the past 6 months and 6 months to go. My treatment is every week. It seems, though, that every one of us is having sleep problems, one way or the other, no matter what variation we are on. Tomorrow is one year for me since I started treatment (1st chemo) so since it's been a year now, I can only "dream" about having a normal night's sleep. Oh well, I am thankful I am alive! This is just part of the course. It could be worse. I am new to this site but I have learned so much already. It has been very helpful and responses to me have been wonderful and very much appreciated. You are all in my prayers.

Cathy
cdbrown428 is offline   Reply With Quote