Thread: left handed
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 09:53 PM   #8
Gina

Yes, this left-handed info is fascinating...surprisingly,

I, too, was born left -handed, but forced to change around age 3. I was also and still am OH SO PRE-Menopausal when diagnosed at age 33. I will be 42 next February.

My second sister also showed leanings toward the left hand at an early age, but my dad forced her to switch too, but by the time my next sister came along, I am not sure if dad was just too tired to "tackle another lefty" or if she were just EVEN more strong - willed than he was..smile, but she is STILL a lefty today...and fortunately, she DOES not have her-2.

Keep these good ideas coming. One of the topics for the chat room that I would LOVE us to do would be something along the lines of ORIGINS of HER-2 and let EVERYBODY throw into the MIX...every single cause ... or commonality that they had heard, read, or thought about, and see what we could make of all that. I am very interested to uncover the fundamental origins of her-2, whether they turn out to be bio-chemical in nature, microbial, environmental, herediary or something we have yet to entertain.

Keep those ORIGINAL ideas coming,
Gina
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote