Thread: Any suggestions
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 01:57 AM   #10
Lyn
A Living Legend

Smile

Hi all, well my girl friend keeps saying she is going to take me to the US if we can't get answers here. Lolly I like you insert, I think that is what I have at the back of my neck, I had it biopsied to make sure and for a change it was OK, I thought that maybe my breast reoccurence might have been the radiaiton too, no such luck, but I will pass this onto my onc, you can bet he doesn't know about it. I am also going to warn him about the sugar level with Xeloda, just what I need a broken shoulder bone, couldn't just fracture it had to snap, I have upped my antidepressants again, this was just about the last straw, then my lovely daughter put a plastic chair in the shower and lovingly washed my hair and shaved my legs for me so I felt a lot better, she said she would always look after me, hang on just got to wipe away a tear or two. I got around the typing bit, I just slip my arm out of the sling and press my elbow into my body, so I don't feel a thing. When I fell I went straight for the Ordine (liquid morphine) it did the trick, I had been taking it for my other shoulder which has gone out in sympathy for the original fracture to that shoulder, the one the will definatley need replacement now, at least I am aware of the pain I am going to expect, I am ok unless I want to move my arm, now I definately can't hang out the washing, will have a go at driving tomorrow, I hate being stranded, so my son is taking me to see the orthopaedic surgeon at our large Brisbane hospital, will let you know what he intends doing. Bad enough fighting BC let alone the baggage I have collected over the years.

Love & Hugs Lyn
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote