View Single Post
Old 12-26-2003, 02:19 PM   #2
Linda in MI.

Hi Faye,

Are you in a clinical trial for herceptin? If not, since it sounds like your treatment is over, you really need to try to receive herceptin now instead of waiting until it spreads. With that many lymph nodes positive your chances of recurrence are extremeely high. Are you any hormonal therapy?

As far as long term survival, with the availability of herceptin as well as her2 vaccines and other treatments for her 2 I feel chances of long term survival are very good.

I am also a firm believer in changing the chemistry inside your body that allowed cancer to grow in the first place. This involves dietary changes such as no sugar, dairy, and taking lots of supplements to strengthen your immune system. Juicing is an excellent idea too.

Like you, I have young children that need me so I know what you are going through. Just try to take time for yourself to decrease your stress level such as yoga, meditation, etc. This will also increase your chances of survival. If you want to e-mail me my e-mail is linda@garmo.com

Blessings and Hugs,

Linda in MI.