View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 03:28 AM   #2
KeithB

I have read your comments and tried not to reply but I could not help myself. I reply to your note as a Son and Friend of many cancer patients. Some have won their battle and others lost the fight with pride. I also reply as an employee of a large pharmaceutical company that makes cancer drugs. When you make comments like this one "...If someone developed a pill that would cure cancer almost 100% of the time, do you REALLY believe the medical and pharmaceutical people would want cancer victims to become aware of it...." I just simply want to puke. I wonder how you can call yourself a minister. The only thing I can think of is you must be ignorant.

How dare you judge people you know nothing about. I (as would many other people who work for the evil pharma companies you describe) would love to see a pill developed that cured cancer. I would have more time with my Mom (breast cancer), my friend Brenda (died 2001 from breast cancer), my friend Darlene (died 2003 from colon cancer), and the list goes on......not to mention all the great women on this board that fight every day to live and beat this terrible disease.

I don't think you will find a person out there that doesn't hope for a cure. It doesn't matter if it is synthetic or natural. As long as it works. So by all means, if an alternative treatment works, share it. If some tree root helps keep the immune system up so we don't have to inject drugs into our Mom's stomachs anymore, let us know. But please, don't slam those of us you don't know....God will judge us, not you!

I wish you wife the best in her fight...the fight of her life.