View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 04:02 AM   #3
Charlie, Sandra\'s husband.

While i understand how you feel, you need to be honest enough to admit their have been 'coverups' regarding cures that were outside the realm you work and deal in. This is not just my opinion, the evidence is out there for anyone who wants to find it.

As a minister I hold the truth to be very important, even when it goes against the powers that be. I simply stated some things I saw posted on the WWW, I did NOT author the articles in question.

The documents in question are validated by those who found them filed away, for WHATEVER reasons. Your perception is biased and flawed, because it is totally one-sided.

For the record, I am glad my wife has responded well to SOP. I am not against chemo drugs as you claim, but I also believe there are alternatives that should to be considered too. Remember we chose the SOP over the alternative stuff, at least as the main line defence against the battle with cancer.

If you are really blind to the profit motivation
that exists for people selling BOTH standard and alternative remedies, I believe you are blind by choice.

Doctors used to operate on people with unwashed hands, until they learned better from someone they originally mocked. My wife is going to get chemo, radiation, and natural-based remedies, now do you have a problem with that? When it becomes wrong to question and think, we are in more trouble than we realize...