View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 11:16 PM   #15
donocco

Re: Resveratrol--interpret this article?

VDC Excellent. I dont want to sound like a broken record but legally I have to advise you to discuss any supplement with your oncologist.

My wife and I are going on vacation for a week (anniversary) so I wont be on the board probably.

I stated that Ive seen very little progress since I worked at Sloan Kettering in 1978.
Of course there has been some but not much. The cancer paradigm is the same. Fear of suffering, fear for young children, lossing hair etc etc. Nothing has really changed much. We called adriamycin the red devil in 1978 as we made it up under the hood. Im sure the pharmacists and patients call it the same today. We used Cytoxan in 1978. Same today. Same with Methotrexate.

If you would, do some research on Interleukin 6 and its involvement in cancer. Please put a number of relevant abstracts on the board. You might find the research interesting. I want to show you (at least in my opinion) how the cancer situation is as much or more a matter of politics than science,

Paul
PS I think pycnegenol has been shown to decrease the action of interleukin 6. It does decrease C reactive protein. When interleukin 6 acts on liver cells, C reactive Protein, the main marker of inflammation is produced.

Paul
donocco is offline   Reply With Quote