View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 06:47 PM   #23
mamacze

Smile Re: Ten Years Stage 4 … and still A-OK

Very few things in life give me as much cheer as a shout out from so many Her2 sisters - thank you all for your kind words and cheerful greetings.
Karen, Becky, Sarah, Ceesun, Ellie F, Adriana, Tricia - I love seeing your names - it is so comforting seeing old friends on this site for many years.
SusanW, KaiM, Bunty, Pamelamary, 4angel, Dianamk, Pray - it seems like you are nipping at my heels and running after NED. Hang in there, you’re doing good!
annettechen - you just keep on shooting’ for the moon, honey. Hold that beautiful baby close - with today’s research progress I feel like 20 years IS within reach!
crb, lizbeth, amy, Michka, Dizzydoo, FLFrost, Adriana - I feel like you are still in the midst of treatment turmoil and yet you still have the grace to share in my own Yahoo moment - true angels, all of you.
love and hugs times 10,
Kim (from CT)

2004 - Stage 4, mets to 4 lobes of lungs and liver, lumpectomy, er/pr -, her2 neu+++, Herceptin and Navelbine then Herceptin only.

2005 - Breast Ca vaccinations with the Tumor Vaccine Group in Seattle

2011 - Still Herceptin only and NED

2011, June - STOPPED Herceptin and kicked up my heels!

2012, February - 1 small tumor came back to haunt me in my lungs - back on Herceptin only, tumor stable.

2015, November - tumor on lungs removed (Segmentectomy), back on Herceptin only
Received U of W vaccine clinical "booster" Vaccine

2022 On Herceptin and NED continues - WOOT WOOT!
mamacze is offline   Reply With Quote