View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 09:57 AM   #2
'lizbeth

Re: TCM Acupuncture HELPS!!!

Ummmm . . . did I not tell you to try acupuncture?

If you have an overall Qi deficiency you should try some simple Qi Gong exercises to increase it. They are very relaxing.

From your personality, I picked up the earth (spleen) disharmony and the wood (liver) disharmony. The water (kidney) disharmony is probably coming from the shock of the cancer diagnosis and the strong fear of recurrence. Strong emotion has an effect on the body.

I am so happy that you went to Dr. Jin. I would be interested in hearing more about the Liver meridian on developing your cancer. If my memory is right, the liver is the Commander in the body and has authority over the lungs. Mucus is one of the pathologies that causes tumors in eastern medicine. Mucus is from a disharmony in the metal element, and metal is associated with the Lungs and Large Intestines.

Eastern medicine uses similar words to Western, but they have different meanings. In Western medicine when you talk about the kidneys, liver, spleen or lungs - it refers to the organ. In Eastern medicine when you talk about Kidneys, Liver, Spleen or Lungs it refers to not only the organ, but the functions (expanded beyond western understanding), and the entire meridian that runs through the body.

You are going to love acupuncture! So excited that you did this.
'lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote