Thread: What to do??
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 04:59 PM   #17
Lien

Re: What to do??

Hi Tricia,

My eye twitching, which I've had since childhood, is usually stress, fatigue and/or allergy related. It comes and goes, and I've been told it shouldn't worry me, unless I have other symptoms and the twitching is constant, not intermittent.

So if you are still worried, ask your doc the next time you visit. But I wouldn't worry too much.

Know the feeling of stomach hitting the floor. Been there, done that. So far everything turned out to be fine.

The last time I had an MRI & Cat scan of the head, the doc said: I wish all my patient's heads looked like yours on the inside. Now I wonder what she saw... ;-)

Anyway, I bet that a little grandchild-therapy is going to do wonders. My Dad says it is the only thing that keeps his mind off his many ailments. So we send the kids over regularly.

Jacqueline
Diagnosed age 44, January 2004, 0.7 cm IDC & DCIS. Stage 1, grade 3, ER/PR pos. HER2 pos. clear margins, no nodes. SNB. 35 rads. On Zoladex and Armidex since Dec. 2004. Stopped Zoladex/Arimidex sept 2009 Still taking mistletoe shots (CAM therapy) Doing fine.
Lien is offline   Reply With Quote