View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 04:56 PM   #4
linn65

Re: Two tests...Scan Anxiety just a little.

The doctor said my left rib is definitely more prominent then my right. He looked at my last two cat scans the last being one before my radiation in December. And it is different from those. However, he felt when they did surgery my rib shifted and raised. Also, he said because I am thin it makes it even more superficial and if it was cancer it would be easier to see. His diagnosis was a raised rib.....Then, he said but I will do a bone scan and a catscan to take an even closer look. whatever it took for me to sleep at night he would do it because he said you have been through a lot this year, and I want YOU to feel confident. Wow. When he was done talking I felt like he got it without me saying a word, and it made me feel confident in his opinion. I told him I do not want either test, and I was confident if he was and that was good for me.

The other test was a heartscan, and my heart looked good. My ankle I have no answers, but I can walk on it. Soooo I will give it some time idk a couple weeks, and I will call my primary doctor to checkout and order a test.

Finally, the last thing doctor said about bump.....if it changes make sure you call! And I have a doctors appt in January and he said he didn't think anything would be different before then so it's all good....Heck, that's cancer 101 if anything changes in the bump like growing I learned that a year ago.....irony. That's funny to me now. ��
7/20/12 biopsy done. ER+ 30 PR -, HER+++,k167 80% Grade 2
9/2012 biopsy on lymph node - showed malignant

9/2012 Pre-adjunctive TCH chemo.

12/6/12 MRI after Pre-adj.
Results: Modest Decrease in size of left breast malignancy As well as the associated satellite lesions and auxiliary Adenopathy compared to prior study. Doctors hoped for better but good response it didn't grow.

12/18/2012 left masectomy with axillary nodes
Size 3.2 CM, Nottingham score 9/9
Grade 3, no evidence of in situ carcinoma
Areas of angiolymphatic are identified
Carcinoma is 0.5 cm from inked deep
Margin of excision
Attached axillary lymph nodes: metastatic
Carcinoma in 6 of 8 nodes.
Size of largest node 1.5 cm
Extracapsular
ER + 73%, PR+2%, HER2+

2/27/13 6 weeks of IMRT radiation finished

2/2013 Started on Tamoxifan 5 years.

8/2013 will take last Herceptin, 17 treatments total every 3 weeks.

BRCA1 & BRAC2 - Negative

August 28, 2013 DIEP flap on the left breast.
February 2014 Nip & Tuck
March 14, 2014 nipple reconstruction and removed port.
August 14, 2014 lump in lymph nodes under arm and above clavicle. Stage IV
August 28, 2014 herceptin And projeta starting and port put back in.

3/18/15 stopped arimidex.
3/18/15 progression....Tdm1
linn65 is offline   Reply With Quote