View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 01:39 PM   #48
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Re: The power of your thoughts

I guess I posted my awesome news in WHO'S READY FOR SOME GOOD NEWS? and / or AWESOME OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT...

BOTTOM LINE -- BENIGN! Has a certain musical sound that word, right?!

Post surgery and wondrous news, grand milestones which I shared in above threads, I had some thoughts I wanted to share. They just came bubbling up.

I read, We're (all) on a journey of becoming that which we already are. I agreed right off.

We're each on a holy mission to find the dimension within that is sacred. There's a road map home. To the spiritual realm. I visit there. Not ready to move yet! Not by any means!!

But do you realize that you are an eternal Being?? We've forgotton who we are. We're functioning as egos (a primal stage of being). We can often be found in our private and separate worlds. And that's why we too often feel separate from the Present Moment -- and from one another!

We're each lost in our heads. The voice in our heads rules our moods and emotions.

I've learned to disregard what that voice says. Instead, I listen to my Inner Voice. Which is my Spirit. A fragment of divine energy granted each of us as we draw our first breath! We have only to claim it!

When we consciously choose to become Present, we come into the world of our senses. They come alive! We become blissful and serene. Noting the gorgeous blueness of the sky. The detail of each leaf on a tree. We are in The Now!

No memories or imaginings to distort our reality! Concepts, ideas, opinions, acquired beliefs that seeped into our heads unconsciously -- they all wane. A sense of Joy and Peace overcome them.

As we let go of our little selves, we come to feel our Oneness! It happened to me in '95. Transformed my life! And remains with me, most days...

This blissful way of being is full of Light and Love as we transcend and evolve into our Higher Selves.

We're no longer lost in the world of mind; no longer functioning as ego or controlled by it. Ego's basic attitude affects every aspect of our lives and relationships!

Becoming released from ego's dominion allows us to awaken to the truth of Life, the sweetness of Life -- and become a vessel of Universal Love. We see God in every tree. In the sky. In every Being! We feel our connection to each tree. To the sky. To every Being.

MORE TO COME, BUT I'LL LET YOU PROCESS ALL THIS FOR NOW. IT'S ALL SO BIG. SO ESSENTIAL TO YOUR HAPPINESS...

LOVE & LIGHT,
ANDI
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote