View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 11:35 PM   #9
Pray

Re: Hello, crazy test results?

Thank you everyone for your advice! I didn't feel the need to mention that when I posted this I had only been out of the hospital for 10 days. I had some vericose veins that the blood flow was backwards in removed. a simple procedure done out patient everyday. That night I got a 102 fever and 2 days later I was so weak I could barely lift my arms. At the hospital they couldn't find a clot and I still had the fever, I was getting weaker and not eating. My onc. team reviewed everything and said what was happening only happens to 1 in a million, My body went in to inflamation shock. They gave me IV antibiotics, blood thinners and I forgot what the other IV was. Was only able to eat sherbet the whole time I was there. (5 nights I said I wanted to go home that day so I did) I'm not much stronger yet and they said it could take a long time? Long story short because of this and the test issues I talked to you about I have gathered all my test results and am waiting on a call to move up an appt. with an onc. at another hospital. I'm still not to worried, things just haven't added up lately. I leave on vacation this coming weekend and wont be back for 2 weeks. I'll check in then. Thanks again to each of you. Gods blessings to all. Your friend. Nancy
Her2 +3
4/12 nodes
6 rounds TCH
Herceptin 12 months 3weeks
Rad. 30 tx
Tamoxifin 6 months stopped
Arimedex stopped 9/12 (side effects)
Aromasin 10/12
Pray is offline   Reply With Quote