View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:55 PM   #28
KsGal

Re: Need to be able to...EAT!

Thanks Ann. smiles. No, they haven't given me anything yet. Even though I lost thirty pounds, Im not near a dangerous weight at all. Im right around 140 last time I checked. Also, a lot of the weight I have taken off was weight I gained on dex. I am on nausea meds and omeprazole. Dont have to take the nausea meds all the time.
Im sure you all can identify with me when I say...Im just sick of being sick. Im grateful for every day I have here with all of you and my family and friends, but I wish I could eat, and I wish I had more energy, and I wish I had HAIR..lol. You all know, its just a rough road to travel, and sometimes it seems overwhelming. If it was up to my body I just wouldn't eat at all apparently. I have scans and labs middle of July, so we will see what is up with the good ole liver and brain then. Until then...Im just chilling eating ice cream and pudding and BOOST.
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote