View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 08:43 PM   #55
KsGal

Re: More Progression

First off, I wish I had a teacher that had even remotely the same attitude towards homework as Denise. I had a teacher in middle school who used to let us have the last 15 minutes of class to start our homework, and that made me LOVE that class. Kudos to you, Denise, for putting family time first!
Im so glad you are feeling better, Manda. Im sure your scans will show improvement. And what a cute little guy! I miss having smaller children. My youngest is a teenager, and well, don't even get me started on that!
Now, tho, I am super confused on this sports issue...what is the difference between rugby and football? And what we call football here...passing with the hands and such, does that exist anywhere else? lol. Blame Denise for this..she asked all those questions and now Im confused! :P
And if you do decide to get a long wig, let us know how you like it. I have stuck with the short ones up until now, but just a few weeks ago I started thinking how I would like a longer one that I can maybe do some different things with..hair clips and bands and such.
Big hugs to you, and as always prayers and positive energy.
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote