View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 07:41 PM   #38
KsGal

Re: Question for liver metsters

I agree, coconut popsicles do sound wonderful. Im having most the same symptoms you are, Ann, and my liver enzymes are crazy elevated, so maybe it is liver mets related. But who could tell...Im sleeping all the time. Im never hungry..you know that craving we used to get for a burger or whatever, never feel like that. Food sounds nauseating pretty much no matter what it is, but when I do eat its mostly greek yogurt or cottage cheese..something cold. I thought it was my steroids, but Im pretty much off them now and still battling the calorie issue.
I just keep thinking...I hope that this isn't my new, new normal. lol You got such good results with the gemzar, even with skipping treatments, I sure hope with the dose reduction you are able to tolerate it much, much easier. Still praying for you, as are many others. Jody
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote