View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 10:03 PM   #33
KsGal

Re: Question for liver metsters

Ann, how many Gemzar treatments did you take to get the 50 percent reduction? Im so sorry the side effects are so nasty for you. I sure hope the dose reduction makes it more manageable. Im sending lots and lots of prayers and positive energy. Im just so happy that you and your doc have found something that brought about some regression I have tears in my eyes. Big hugs to you.
Andrea-I have the elevated liver enzymes too, and my doctor did the exact same thing. Well, they don't seem TOO high, lets check them again in a couple months. Of course this is the same doctor that said, we will wait until you have symptoms to do a brain scan...and six weeks later I ended up in the hospital with five brain tumors. Seriously thinking about switching oncs!
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote