View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 08:56 AM   #1
pibikay

Harrowing week and some guidance

After her 4th Navelbin on 7th March Hema's blood count fell drastically to 400 and she could not do anything and had to be hospitalized . She had a course of IV and some antibiotics.She is back to a stable blood count. But her experience during the period of low blood count has made her afraid to stand or walk and I am having a tough time making her stand and walk about a bit.
NOW REGARDING THE GUIDANCE PART HEMA"S ONC SAID THAT HE WILL LIKE TO PUT HEMA ON PRAJETA AND AS HE IS REGISTERED IN THE US ALSO HE CAN GIVE PRESCRIPTION FOR PRAJETA.MY CHILDREN IN THE US CAN I THINK PAY.BUT MY QUESTION IS THAT EVEN IF IT CAN BE SORCED AND SOME ONE TO BRING IT FOUND HOW TO TRANSPORT IT.PRAJETA BEING AN ACTIVE AGENT
Guidance please for transporting and sourcing
thinking of all of you and praying too
Left breast cauliflower 25x20cm
ossousmetstatis in vertbrae secondaries L4=L5secondary
nodules in both liver lobes secondary
Diagnosed 10th March 2010
ER/PR-ve
Her 2 neu +++
Taxotrne Zylotec started 16th March
Herceptin added 5th April.9th Herceptin over on 20th Sep '10.Started on Tykerb and Xeloda on 22nd Oct2010TYKERB 4 TAB A DAY XELODA 4 TAB A DAY ONE WEEK ON ONE WEEK OFFZoletrust infusion every 4 months.Lesion in Brain 3D CRT Radiation started on 1st Feb'12 for 20 days ,5 days a week for 4 weeks.Devloped a small lump in breast.Xeloda stopped from 11th April '12.On Taxol.After 3 cycles of Taxol Taxol stopped.Back to Xeloda regime from 3rd July
Herceptin started again on 27th Dec 2012.Xeloda stopped Navelbin added on 7th February 2013.Now on Tykerb Herceptin and Navelbin
pibikay is offline   Reply With Quote