View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:42 PM   #1
tammymarie1971

sometimes I've just had enough!

Hi Ladies, today today was treatment #4 (I think) can't believe I don't remember...but I will blame that on the ammonia circulating around...My tumor markers have come down from 324 to 250, but all my liver functions are horrible and there was a note made on my lab results that said WBC and platelets have toxic changes...I am tired of the diarraeh(sp), tired of this rash and tired of stomach aches...they did put in another stint in the liver on Tuesday so I am hoping that some of these toxins will drain...they also found a tumor in the stomach which they sent off for biopsy, I am tired of the swelling in my legs and I am tired of worrying that I am watching my body shut down before my very eyes. Today is day #1 without any steroids which I weaned off of very slowly..so I am TIRED...My reds and hemoglobin are quite low, so I got a unit of blood today...my potassium is also low as is my magnesium levels...I don't know how to help myself anymore...I am so tired of this crap some days, but then I tell myself this will pass and then I am ready to put the "gloves" back on...I just needed to vent again!!! My only goal right now is to make it to \June for my daugher's grade 12 grad...Prayers needed and very much appreciated...I also need help to get my blood back into shape!!The doc gave me potassium pill and wants me to take magnesium citrate...as for the red blood cells I know that red meat will help but isn't there a shot to take like there is for the whites?
Ok enough rambling, thank you for listening!
Tammy
Dx'd Dec'01 while 6mos preg. with #4. child (30yrsold)Mastectomy/AC chemo/radiation/ Recur:Mar'04 liver mets: 3 taxol/herceptin /liver resection/3 taxol/herceptin. Cured?
Recur: May'05 spine & Hip. New onc
treatment in Mexico Feb'06-Mar-06
back to Mexico June/July '06
Currently on herceptin/Zometa/Femara-recently added navelbine
Switched to arimidex Nov'06
ovaries removed June '07
ca15-3 in May'06 was 102
ca15-3 summer of '07 holding steady at 23!
ca15-3 slowly rising Dec & Jan 36, 38, 41 and Feb was 36
Feb '08 Liver, lung & Brain scan NED... bones are stable with even a couple spots gone. as compared with '06 scans
May '08 ca 15-3 is 55. Treatment is zometa, vinorelbine, herceptin and aromasin.
No signifcant changes.
Feb'09 Started Xeloda with herceptin..no more hormonals
Feb'09-June'09 tumor markers coming down again from 155 to 84
May'09 blood clots in lungs vena cava filter put in..Heparin shots daily for now.
tammymarie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote