View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:05 AM   #24
karen z

Re: NBC's Parenthood 2013........so, what do you think.

Hopeful,
Most people do not want to know what is going to happen and love surprises. I am the opposite so I am often googling for "spoiler" alerts and there are some out about the Kristina situation (in the way of pictures/other). However, do not google if you want to be surprised. One thing to keep in mind (I didn't realize this until I was googling) is that the folks who make this show generally do not know at the time they must make the finale for the current season whether they are going to be picked up for the following year. Apparently that is why there are so many "wrap up" situations on the finales (e.g., Crosby's wedding, etc.). I did read that no matter how things go for Hank at the end of this season that if there is another season the producers would like to bring his character back, if he is available. I think Ray Romano did an amazing job. I am guessing that going into this most people did not realize what a really good actor he is. And I just love his character!! I want to see Hank continue on.
karen z is offline   Reply With Quote