View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:39 PM   #3
karen z

Re: NBC's Parenthood 2013........so, what do you think.

It is surprising that she didn't even look for one ahead of time (just because most folks do- it is almost a rite of passage to at least go look with some good [and honest] friends and make a day of it. I bet you look better than you think you do. I find that most people really look pretty cool- with or without beautiful scarves, etc. I did look for a wig and (at the time thought I had to have a super good human hair wig). Boy, was I wrong. I would give anything to have all that money back now!!! I was more comfortable with scarves or turbans (or just simply sleep caps at home). I didn't wear my wig that much at all. I know some people do but I would have been ok with something much cheaper and some great hats!

I agree that the plot line is more true to life (and with more details/emotions) than typical. Really wondering how "far out" they will take this story. I hope very far as getting cancer is such a life altering event with foreseen and unforeseen effects (emotional/all kinds of personal stuff) for a long long time.....if not forever.
karen z is offline   Reply With Quote