Thread: T DM-1 Activism
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:55 AM   #11
phil

Re: T DM-1 Activism

Happy New Year to all you Fighters ! There was much more awareness of Stage IV Rights in 2012; there will be more Progress in 2013 ! I am still alitle groggy from last night , but I went thru the FDA opinion quickly. Chrisy , This FDA post 2009 deserves all the suspicion , skepticism. I can't say this article raises clear alarms, but watch out. There has been nochange at the top, just a circling of the wagons. Dr.s Hamburg, Pazdur and Woodcock know their mis-handling of T DM-1 will be scrutinized, so we anticipate a PR campaign , playing up its risks, black box warnings etc. Why have they taken over 4 months of the priority review time , for this drug they know so well ??
Not sure if this article is part of that, but... they do not have a mechanism for Stage IV in-put. They label you as " desperate " ( we have 3 form ltr e-mails to prove it ) . We hope to have publicity for our cause thru t dm-1 , then legislate stage iv involvement at the highest FDA decision-making level. Help us by contacting media; we didnt know anyone when we strted but friends, family did. we got pretty good Boston coverage, hope for nat'l soon .
Lizbeth, join OurHer2cancer struggle on facebook , link thru my fb , philip mccartin. we have big plans for 2013 many blessings , healing to youall in 2013 !!
phil is offline   Reply With Quote