View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 06:25 AM   #6
sarah

Re: I think I found the culprit to my anxiety

Hello,
Someone and that may be you, should figure out the interactions between all the drugs you're taking and which ones you can safely drop.
I've taken 1/2 a zopliclone from time to time for years with no bad experience in fact I like it better than other sleeping pills because I wake up without feeling drowsy but then I only take 1/2 and only periodically and I'm not taking as many drugs as you (only some for my heart).
Only you know how you feel and you're obviously very anxious and there are certainly things to do to help this. Have you tried meditation or at least finding time to be quiet and calm? I'm not a new agey person at all but I do know that being able to do yoga deep breathing and meditation and learning to calm yourself are extremely important and helpful. I find reading extemely calming and wonderfully distracting - if you don't enjoy reading, try listening to audio books. TV can add to anxiety so I suggest less of that. ~Walking and exercise, if you're strong enough, can be helpful. ~Read a book in bed at night and I think you'll find it will help you sleep without drugs.
take deep breaths and concentrate on your breathing, visualizing your breath.
I'm sure if you search for relaxation tips, you'll come up with something helpful but you have to really try and concentrate.
take care
hugs and love
sarah