View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:22 PM   #12
sarah

Re: A cheaper better way to manufacture herceptin, avastin, perjeta, TDM-1...Sheila w

I agree with what you say. I also believe people in the stock market and financial world earn more than they contribute and they sure can create havoc. So yes, you guys contribute much more and effect lives in a meaningful and helpful way.
And I wish you could see your wife more often and what you do is appreciated. I hope your wife gets well soon and can return home so you don't have to make that long commute to see her. I can only imagine how hard it is for both of you. Your love shines through your posts.
By the way did you see the film about Dr. Slamon called Living Proof, it's very emotional and shows how tough it is to create a viable treatment. Also at that point Roche wasn't involved, only Genetech. Happy to have Herceptin and we know it's just the beginning as you are more aware of than many of us. and all the people who work to create those drugs and doctors and nurses are definitely appreciated.
Take care of yourself and all the best for your wife and her treatment working well and that you get to spend every day close to each other again very soon.
hugs and love
health and happiness
sarah

Last edited by sarah; 12-13-2012 at 02:26 PM..
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote