View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 06:48 AM   #42
Mary Jo

Re: Cannabis and cancer

Good Morning Jen.....and all the rest of my her2 family. Reading all the many posts I read one underlying theme. Love. Love for each other here at her2support. We are a family. A family that cares and wants what's best for each other. I also read of the love so many share of their departed loved ones.

The one thing I came away with after reading all these many posts is death comes to us all. I lost my mom at age 47 of pancreatic cancer. I lost my father, last August of congestive heart failure. No matter how much we come to understand whatever ails any of us, sadly, (at least from an earthly perspective) "death" will come. However, for those who trust and believe Jesus as Savior and Lord, they will live on forever. I know many don't believe that, but I know it to be true. I've felt the Hand of Peace....the Hand Of God.....I know He is real.

Finally, I'd like to say to you Jen.......my heart breaks for you as I see how much you are fighting to keep your mom here with you. Oh, I understand that pain. I know how painful it is to say good bye. It's the worst earthly experience for any of us. Please know that I care and my prayers are with you. You are an awesome daughter. AWESOME! I pray when my time comes, that my family will do all they can to make sure everything has been done to help me.

With much love and care in my heart.......
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED

<>< Romans 8:28