View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #25
Lien

Re: A few words from the (not) heartless

Well said Debbie and AA and others. We all add our words to the fabric of this forum and together we weave a safetynet for all of us. Some have many words to add, some just a few, some just quietly cheer the others along. Our safetynet would not be the same without the words of some of the less eloquent writers. It is what it is because of all of us. And because of the variety of contributions, there is a safe corner for each and everyone. I am more than 8 years past diagnosis and recently had a scare. That's when I reread some posts on this forum and it helped me get through the waiting period.

Today I want to share the good news with you: both the biopsy of the cyst in my breast and the MRI and CT scan of my head were completely, utterly clear.

There, another thread in the safetynet.

Jacqueline
Diagnosed age 44, January 2004, 0.7 cm IDC & DCIS. Stage 1, grade 3, ER/PR pos. HER2 pos. clear margins, no nodes. SNB. 35 rads. On Zoladex and Armidex since Dec. 2004. Stopped Zoladex/Arimidex sept 2009 Still taking mistletoe shots (CAM therapy) Doing fine.
Lien is offline   Reply With Quote