Thread: Relora
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
MCS

Relora

I am putting this as a separate thread. A separate thread because I wold like specific responses to it, not related to other issues for which one have to do searches within posts. I'm sorry about the inconvenience, I just think it's more straightforward

Any one on this at the moment? Or has been using and discontinued because inefective or had bad experience? Side efffects? Does it work?

Background on me: If you read all my posts, you will see an undercurrrent of stress. I believe ( I know!) that my bc was the result of a long period of high stress level which just bombarded my immune system. This period was as long as 5 years.

I am going through a similar period now. Now about 1-2 years. And if you were in my position, you would see the pattern.

I am walking, doing yoga, meditation. Getting a regular back massage. On Wellbutrin and klonopin every day; ativan as needed. But the stress still coming. So you see the urgency of the question

And I have not been able to establish a normal life after bc, like going back to work, which was and is important to me. I am also now the part time care giver of my elederly mother, who although not sick, needs to be taken everywhere

I stumbled on relora at the large local natural nutrition center. It is recommended for weight loss because it apparently affects cortisol levels and thus reduces the urge to eat. I dont tend to gain weight under stress too much but the allure of reducing cortisol levels is very attractive to me, even if I loose some weight along the way.

Thank you

Maria
MCS is offline   Reply With Quote