Thread: who is lani?
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 09:28 AM   #23
Rolepaul

Re: who is lani?

I get the feeling Lani had someone close that had a cancer issue and decided that she would take on the job of informing others of options. I know she is good at research and finds the articles that are pertinent to this board. Her response to the research is really well thought out. She is well respected among leading BC people to meet those she has. Lastly, her privacy is one that I respect. I understand that her position in an organization may be at risk if there was knowledge that she were responding with the technical level she does. I am in the same boat. My company does not do any cancer research or make any medications for that area of treatment. Despite that, I am not allowed to give my opinion openly on any matters without corporate approval. However, in my current role (as Rolepaul) I can give the information that I know on drug development, past history of work on cancer diagnostics and therapeutics, and let you know how my wife Nina is doing with her BC to Brain/Spine mets struggle.
By the way, if Lani is who I think she is, she is about 5'4" with clurly dark hair. She might be outside of DC or in the SF bay area as I have heard both for a particular individual. If I am correct, I understand even better why she stays in the shadows.
I vote Lani for FDA commissioner.