Thread: It's official
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 12:22 AM   #13
KsGal

Re: It's official

Thank you all for taking the time to post to my thread and reassure me. I feel like such a baby. Being that this is so new to me, the bad thoughts seem to always be running through the back of my mind...kind of like that bad Muzak music they used to play in elevators and doctors offices. I don't like this soundtrack! And CoolBreeze...your "dissertation" helped me so much. Thank you. I am not familiar with l-glutanine, is this a supplement that I can purchase? or is it something the doctor needs to prescribe. Also, for the dreaded chemo constipation, is Metamucil something that is permitted? There is so much information to take in, and so little time it feels like. Im going to have to get FAR more organized to pull all this together. I was on no medications or supplements or anything at all before this. Now Im reading about Claritin to help the side effects of the shots, prevacid, zantac, ativan, bags of frozen peas..LOL! I have a wig ready to go, which I will probably wear despite the discomfort because I don't want to freak out the kids I work with. I have a minifridge next to my bed for liquids and yogurts. Im about to clean the heck out of house. I can control these things, its those I can't control I worry about. Lots of love and prayers to you all..and happy new year!
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote