View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 11:46 PM   #9
sarah

Re: California SB 791 Veoted by Gov. Brown

Work on making it a federal law otherwise it won't have that great an effect. Here's the story, he's not against the idea, just the wording, frankly if you want to get mad at someone, the health insurance companies would be a better target:

http://www.latimes.com/health/la-me-...0,795464.story

Also the Senate luckily failed in a vote on a bill (S.1955) that would eliminate guaranteed insurance coverage for mammograms and other life-saving benefits for cancer screening and care, maybe look at who wanted that bill to pass?
I was told I had dense breasts and the problems back when I was a teenager - a decision made by my gynecologist.
Add the question to Breast Cancer Awareness: Ask if you have dense breasts! and what that means. We must take responsibility for our own health.
I would prefer a law to know that the water I drink and the food I eat is safe more than a law to know dense breast are a problem but don't worry, that law is coming back so no need to get upset, it will be passed. the wording will just change. So will you vote for Brown if he passes it in a changed form??? or are you just a Brown hater?