Thread: worried again!
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
Pray

worried again!

Every time I get good news and I let my self be happy something else happens! I think I'm beginning to lose it! I mentioned 2 posts ago that I had an mri on my right shoulder and lumbar spine. They showed a bulging disk in lower spine and bursitis in my shoulder which I was happy with. Then I saw a sports dr. who said neither were that bad and steriods would take care of the inflamation and stop the pain in both. The pain in my shoulder went away but the pain in my my lower back has not! Now I'm thinking that my cancer did not show up on Mammograms so maybe it didn't show up on the mri either! Am I crazy? I am seeing my radiologists late this afternoon and I'm going to ask him to look at the mri. I hope he doesn't think I'm nuts. The sports dr. also is my lymphdema dr. (I do not have lymphdema) and I don't see him for 2 more weeks, also my reconstruction surgery is weds. Should I be doing anything differently? Any advice would be appreciated. Any other questions I should ask any of my drs? Please help me.
Her2 +3
4/12 nodes
6 rounds TCH
Herceptin 12 months 3weeks
Rad. 30 tx
Tamoxifin 6 months stopped
Arimedex stopped 9/12 (side effects)
Aromasin 10/12
Pray is offline   Reply With Quote