View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 07:29 PM   #1
Jean

With Gratitude...

I want to thank all my sisters and (gentelmen) who have offered their kindness, loving support, strong humor, information and most of all their never giving up attitude.

This is a very special group which I cannot even imagine living without - my past 6 years on the her2 site have brought great joy and greater sadness.

I find it amazing how this family of sorts offers and gives so much to each other - many who are at an advanced stage never complaining always displaying amazing strength & courage with an awesome attitude. Truly women who are leaders and heroes.

I also want to take the time to remember and say a prayer for all the wonderful strong women we have lost through the years. My heart will carry each one. I pray for the day that we conquer breast cancer.

Thank you to all my friends who helped me in the early days of my dx when I needed the support and advice that was so freely given. The wonderful ladies that encouraged me along that first difficult year. When I did not have answers they supported me to find them no matter what lengths it took. A take no prisoners attitude which assisted me to push for answers and not fear the unknown. Thank you dear ones.

It is my 6th cancerversary today and I want all newly dx to know that you will also have many wonderful years to acknowledge.

My love to all and God Bless,
Jean
ER+ 90% / PR-, Her2+++ by FISH
Ki-67 40%
Arimidex 5/05
Radiation 32 trt, 5/30/05
Oncotype DX test 4/17/06, 31% high risk
TOPO 11 neg. 4/06
Stopped Arimidex 5/06
TCH 5/06, 6 treatments
Herceptin 5/06 - for 1 yr.
9/06 Completed chemo