View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 11:28 AM   #533
Colleens_Husband

Re: Lee's BIG BIG BIG Quiz Thread

Time for another quiz! To answer the question, fill in the blank with the name of a country.

1. The lost motorist pulled into the gas station and yelled to the attendant, Hey buddy, ___________ can you give me directions to Moe's Turtle Shop?

2. After watching the inflammatory story, the lawyer sighed, "We'll have to go after CBS. I don't think we can ___________ Rather himself"

3. As expected, Stan got thoroughly soused at the office Christmas Party, after which a friend commented, "I just knew he would _________ on."

4. Bill, knowing Ted dabbled in day trading, jokingly asked him, "So, ______________ killing on the stock market yet?"

5. "Stop embarrassing me with your gawking! __________ your neck so much it's going to break!"

6. At the sound of the ________________ class was dismissed and 30 sweaty kids filed into the locker room to change.

7. "I have neither the means to fund the trip ______________ to get there," complained the broke student.

8. Santa Claus and his elves live at the North ____________ make toys for the good little boys and girls.

9. As Cratchit timidly approached him to ask for Christmas Day off, Scrouge cried as if on __________ Humbug! Christmas!

10. Any six year old will tell you the tooth fairy ___________, even though some older kids tell you she doesn't exist.

11. "Would you prefer sugar, Equal, Slenda, or __________ Low?" The waitress asked as she poured the coffee.

12. Even though __________ my brain, the solution to the problem completely eludes me.

13. When I was in high-school in 1985, my favorite song was "Don't ____________ Here No More" by Tom Petty.

14. After visiting Suit World, Shirt Nation, and Cumberbund Country, Jack had just one more stop to make: ___________.

15. Marcus and Jill were coming home for Thanksgiving. Mother, assigning rooms said, "Jill, you can stay in the guest bedroom, and you can sleep in the __________.

Diagnosed in September 2007
ER-/PR-/HER2 Neu+++ 2.1 cm x .9 cm spicluted tumor with three fingers, Stage 2B
Sentinal node biopsy and lymph node removal with 3/18 positive in October 2007
4 TAC infusions
lumpectomy March 2008, bad margins
Re-excision on June 3rd, 2008 with clean margins
Fitted for compression sleeve July 16, 2008
Started the first of two TCH infusions August 14, 2008
Done with chemo and now a member of the blue dot club 9/17/08
Starting radiation October 1, 2008
life is still on hold
Colleens_Husband is offline   Reply With Quote