Thread: PH Environment
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #7
Karen Wheel

Re: PH Environment

Just a quick weigh in ...
I never said that I believe that something being sold over the counter like a vitamin could cure cancer. I would be very skeptical of this too!

Also this 17th chromosome may be one of the reasons we develop cancer. I didn't say that we can change our genetic make up by diet - but what I am saying is that we can fight back much better if we eat to live. To give out bodies and our immune systems the right nutrients to fight cancer by not giving it an environment that it likes to live and grow in. I am not saying that it works 100% --- what I am saying is that I personally will do ANYTHING to decrease my chances of getting cancer again. I am scared enough of this Her2 beast that I had and I don't ever want to see it again.

I would challenge you to read The Cancer Battle Plan Sourcebook and/or anything from Gerson and then tell me what you think about diet and nutrition and fighting cancer ... or in Gerson's case they speak about the cure for cancer!

I am only trying to give us all more info and options to fight cancer on more than just the drug front.

Hope this makes sense....
Karen
3-09 – Right Quadrantectomy. Clear margins.
3 lymph nodes taken - all clear
Tumor results: Stage 1, 1.5 cm, Her2 +++
Est positive 80% - Prog 10% - Ki67 postive 30%
4-09 – Became a vegan! pH balance of body - cancer can't grow in neutral pH!
4-09 Started Herceptin & Chemo (9 weeks of Navelbine *)
* FYI - when coupled with Herceptin has the same results as more toxic chemo. No brainer!
8-09 - 30 RADS
9-09 - Said NO to hormone therapy
4-10 Finished Herceptin!!!!

7-10 PET Scan & other exams .... All clear! YIPPEE!!!!
11-10 Breast, organ Ultrasounds and lung x-rays all clear no changes ... NED!

2-25-2011 --- 2 years from surgery and NED!!!!!!
7-2011 Clear bone scan and full body and head MRI! NED! NED! NED! ;-)[/SIZE]
Karen Wheel is offline   Reply With Quote